500% more leads. 35% less marketing spend.
The energy transition is in full swing and the landscape has never been more competitive. Titans of the energy industry are pivoting to renewables while ambitious clean energy startups are appearing by the thousands.
HexaGroup specializes in energy marketing and is dedicated to assisting you in comprehending and tackling the multi-level challenges presented by the energy transition through various brand and verbal identity engagements.
- What is the strategy for entering new energy and renewable energy markets?
- What is your company's internal roadmap to sustainability and ESG planning? How does it affect recruiting?
- How do we help your clients achieve their sustainability goals?
While we strive for a more sustainable future — for the uptake of renewables and a transition to low-carbon primary energy — the reality is, we will likely remain dependent on fossil fuels for a while longer. And this is part of our work that we believe is very important: helping our traditional oil and gas clients and suppliers to the upstream, midstream, and downstream industries to communicate their outstanding efforts to reduce the impact of fossil fuel exploration. This is the part we believe gets less attention than it deserves.
For our other clients, such as start-ups like Nauticus Robotics and ACE Green Recycling, the challenge is different as they're embracing the energy transition as the core of their business success.
Overall, there is a lack of consistency in the industry regarding the terminology around sustainability efforts. Industry players use a range of generic/specific terms and expressions including some of the following:
- Desire End-State: net-zero; sustainability; energy sustainability; preventing pollution; decarbonization; reducing GHG emissions; reducing methane emissions; reducing CO2 footprint; reimagining energy; protecting the environment
- New Energy Descriptors: new energy; new energy mix; new energy frontiers; differentiated energy; sustainable energy; renewable energy; alternative energy; clean energy; low-carbon energy; energy expansion.
- Process/Efforts: net-zero roadmap; climate action; energy transition; eco-transition; transition to a cleaner future; green efforts; taking energy forward; transforming energy; lowering carbon footprint; ESG.
We can help you define your position, clearly and efficiently with measurable results.
Why Choose HexaGroup as Your Renewable Energy Marketing and Energy Transition Partner?
Because we bring time-tested, industry-focused expertise. We've helped numerous renewable energy companies build highly effective digital marketing strategies, increasing performance while reducing costs. Now it's your turn.
If you're ready to transform your renewable energy and energy transition marketing approach, send us a message today to get started.