500% more leads. 35% less marketing spend.
Every company has a backstory. Before we write a word of copy or film a second of video, we want to define what makes your company stand out from the rest and what draws customers to your website or doorstep.
More than a logo or tagline, a brand is the very personification of a company: the product or service combined with a promise.
Your challenges – whether to craft a distinct brand for a startup, refine an existing brand or create a cohesive brand from merged companies – require a focused, agile approach to creating a company identity.
Whatever stage your organization is in, we'll employ an agile, focused methodology to reach your goals including:Introducing an existing product into a new channel or market
- Introducing a current product into an additional market
- Gaining market share from a new competitive entry
- Crafting cohesive messaging across print, digital and other media
- Launching a new product or service
- Merging or acquiring another company
- Competing with established products or services
- Growing market share even with economic or other pressures
- Integrating your Salesforce messaging and marketing
Our B2B Branding Services
Our structured Brand Asset Management (BAM) process is the cornerstone of our corporate branding services and how we’ll guide you through a successful initiative. The five-step process is extremely flexible and we adapt it to your goals:
Phase 1: Discovery
- Understand your business strategy.
- Uncover key insights on the brand, target groups, marketplace and competition – we get some of that information from the Clustaar keyword analysis.
- Determine the internal and external view of the brand.
Phase 2: Future Identity and Position
- Determine your desired identity.
- Establish and validate your desired position.
- Ensure the brand strategy supports your business strategy.
Phase 3: Portfolio Strategy
- Organize and structure the entire offering.
- Identify roles and relationships.
- Establish the rationale.
- Ensure names support the strategy.
Phase 4: Audience Needs
- Evaluate who the brand should target.
- Define their wants and needs.
- Identify how your brand can meet their wants and needs.
- Create brand messages for target groups.
Phase 5: Development
- Determine the behavior that will enhance the brand.
- Create a clear, simple and motivational understanding of the brand strategy.
- Provide structure to ensure the consistent delivery of the desired brand impression.
Why Select HexaGroup As Your Houston Branding Agency?
Our team members bring knowledge from a range of industry sectors and take time to develop a deep understanding of your specific challenges. Based in Houston with an international reach, our team translates their research and knowledge and your company's motivations into a single, unifying vision, your brand.
Talk to us about our B2B branding services and start defining your company's story and dominating your market.