500% more leads. 35% less marketing spend.
Good marketing campaigns start with good data.
With our background in web development and in-depth web analytics, HexaGroup has developed tools to identify your competition and market trends, size and volumes. Using this methodology shortens the quantitative research cycle, and if needed, we perform qualitative research including surveys and focus groups.
Case Study: Shawcor
We enhanced Shawcor's website based on our Clustaar, web and market analysis. The results? 264% increase in time spent on website. See the full Shawcor case study.
Our Web and Marketing Analysis Services
Proper implementation and understanding of web analytics is crucial to any marketing plan. Maximizing website traffic, from your target audience, starts with evaluating your current site and its visitors. With more than 20 years of experience, HexaGroup understands the magnitude of digital inbound marketing and strives to make it a core requirement in all of our marketing plans.
Audit and Strategy
An audit from our team of experts includes a detailed analysis of your company’s structure, target audience, reputation and website. We then sit down with you to design a strategy tailored to achieve the results you identify.
Some of the areas we explore when developing your website analytics plan include:
- Research into current and historic data gleaned from analytics software such as Google Analytics, Universal Analytics and HubSpot analytics
- Effective implementation and integration with your CRM, advertising and S
- Keyword research (such as with Clustaar)
Technology and Implementation
HexaGroup’s team of experts utilizes various website analytics platforms to optimize your digital strategy. During the consulting process, we discuss with you the strengths of each platform to ensure eventual maximization of your ROI. We also spend the time with you to clarify KPIs to measure the progress we make toward your goals. We maximize the effectiveness of each your accounts on digital analytics platforms by determining the metrics on which to focus during the implementation process.
As a Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP), we have extensive expertise using the industry's most widely used web-based analytics tool to gain detailed insight into website statistics and online marketing effectiveness. Google Analytics allows for the evolution of products and services based on data collected from key audiences, and provides the tools necessary to reinforce or modify certain aspects of a client's website.
Our Google Analytics services include:
- Implementation of a non-site analytic platform by creating a new Google Analytics account or using an existing one
- Centralized tracking of all campaigns and online marketing activities
- Establishing goals and filters to measure KPIs
- Configured dashboards and automated reporting
- Search engine optimization analysis tailored for your site
- Implementation of attribution model, remarketing list, advance segments, dashboards and custom channel grouping
- Using Universal Analytics to provide intuitive features to better align your goals with the Google Analytics platform
- Client training in the use of Google Analytics
Complementing website analytics, HubSpot is a inbound marketing solution that collects and examines data associated with marketing campaigns. The goal of inbound marketing is to provide premium content that attracts prospective customers to a client's website by answering their questions and providing valuable information and resources.
These integrated analytics track every step of a buyer's journey, from the first time they see your website to how long they stayed on the site and the frequency of their visits. On the campaign level, HubSpot analytics allow us to compare the individual performance of all marketing channels including landing pages, CTAs, social media, blog posts, keywords, emails and more.
Our HubSpot analytics services include:
- Effective installation of tracking code to monitor activity to and from your website
- Analysis of competitors and modification based on such results
- Keyword analysis on various search engines to optimize traffic to your website
- Internal IP filtering
- Google Analytics integration
Reporting and Analysis
At HexaGroup, we don't just run an automated report of basic metrics and call it a day. We understand that you need to view reports with information directly applicable to your business objectives. Our analytics experts conduct objective and subjective analysis of data and create customized reports, dashboards and presentations with the metrics relevant to your marketing goals, KPIs and segmentation. We deliver these on monthly, quarterly or yearly intervals, based on your needs.
Our Marketing Analysis Services
Our market analysis services combine the strength of our Google-based research methodology with other quantitative and qualitative techniques to objectively test business assumptions and give you a robust brand analysis. At HexaGroup, we focus on finding the individuals most likely to connect with your company's message, engage with your organization and turn into loyal customers.
Our four-step market research process incorporates the following phases:
- Consulting with the client and establishing current business assumptions
- Designing and performing online research to test these assumptions
- Providing analysis and reporting findings
- Developing a blueprint for future strategic marketing activities based on market research
Once the plan is in motion, HexaGroup will analyze the specifics of the plan, identifying what's working and what isn't. In collaboration with our clients, we adjust the existing plan to meet specific needs and goals. We analyze the number of new customers and the retention rate of existing customers to make sure the plan is working according to your standards.
We believe analysis is necessary considering the competition you face your field. To stay ahead of competitors, HexaGroup places paramount importance in making analysis a can't-skip step in the formulation of our clients' marketing plans. Both research and analysis provide you with the necessary information to make future decisions regarding their marketing campaigns.
Why Count on HexaGroup for Your Marketing Analysis Services?
Our market and web analytics services harness the power of Google, marketing audits, focus groups and other technology to reveal customer trends, needs and desires. From blogging to social media to lead nurturing, we apply the latest inbound marketing analytics to draw targeted traffic and engage visitors. Our expertise in Google Analytics allows us to manage your website analytics, produce comprehensive reports and create an action plan to generate leads, gain their trust and convert them to customers loyal to your brand.
Ready to launch a data-backed campaign? Talk to us about your needs.